We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks for our trading systems.
You will be supporting our managers to ensure our applications run smoothly round the clock and to have accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
Our ideal candidate will be computer savvy, meticulous, willing to learn and proficient in Microsoft excel.
- Monitor and ensure all our systems run smoothly on a daily basis
- Assist in routine maintenance of applications
- Creating spreadsheets with large figures without mistakes
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel with working knowledge on Macro/VBA coding and advanced excel formulas
- Self-starters with a dedication to personal accountability
- Proactive learner with great attention to details
- Good command of English and Mandarin, both oral and written
- Able to work shifts and public holidays with compensation
- MySQL Knowledge and understanding of Forex Trading is a plus
Quality Traits We Are Looking For
- Dynamic and highly adaptable to business’s needs and priorities which are constantly shifting and evolving
- Possess the ability to multi-task and wear many hats if required
- Strong lucid communicator
- Creative with a keen eye for details
- Proactive team player who enjoys working with other highly motivated individuals
- Professional and marketable with a favorable personality
If you are looking to make an impact and play a part in shaping the fintech industry, please send your CV and expected salary to us and we will be in touch. Thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $35,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Early shift
- Late shift
- Night shift
- Professional Qualification (Preferred)