Blockchain Project Manager
We are looking for a motivated Blockchain Project Manager to manage an increasing portfolio of customized blockchain development projects.
In this role, you will not only participate in client onboarding and development but also in the long-term growth of our clients. To excel, you will need to follow through with clients from conceptualization to implementation as well as provide ongoing support throughout the clients’ journey.
You will be working closely with the Blockchain Product Manager and the CTO.
- Dress Code: Be comfortable at work with smart casual attire
- Location: Our highly accessible office located in the heart of the CBD
- Care: Comprehensive coverage on clinical, hospitalisation and wellness program
- Balance: Skip the peak hour rush and commute at flexible timings
- Flexibility: For two days a month, feel free to work from anywhere, even when full office routine returns
- Food: Well-stocked pantry for refueling throughout the day. Alcohol included
- Bonding: Go beyond colleagues through company bonding events held several times a year
- Continuous Growth: Half-yearly appraisals for consistent self-improvement and goal setting
- Dynamic Environment: Regional exposure in a sunrise industry with chances to visit and work across our global offices
- Fun and Lively Work Culture: Collaborate and communicate freely with our open-plan office workspace and flat hierarchy culture
- Keep up to date on clients’ products, processes, operations, and stay abreast with industry news and developments
- Conduct market research to identify and evaluate client needs
- Proactive communications with both potential and existing clients to understand their needs and offer the relevant solutions
- Ensure close communications with Blockchain Product Manager for handling of client projects
- Work closely with Blockchain Product Manager to design solutions, and ensure that implementation and delivery is smooth
- Relevant experience is an advantage, but not a must.
- Strong proficiency in English, and able to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates and clients in view of business communications
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to perform under pressure
- Fast and dynamic learner
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Willingness to travel for events and conferences when international travel normalizes
- Keen on working within a start-up style environment
We Are Looking For
These traits are aligned with the 8 company values that all candidates are expected to embrace.
- Ownership – Share accountability for the business and be highly adaptable to the business’s needs and priorities which are constantly evolving
- Professionalism – Always conduct yourself well, knowledgeably and with a favorable attitude
- Challenge – Possess the ability to multi-task and wear many hats when required
- Integrity – Be a strong lucid communicator of accurate and true information
- Teamwork – Be a proactive team player who enjoys working with other highly motivated individuals
- Innovation – Be creative with a problem-solving aptitude
- Gratitude – Show appreciation generously and enjoy the journey
- One Company One Family – Acknowledge that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts and playing your role well is pivotal to the overall success of the family