- In your role as a UI Developer, your role demands to create visually engaging, innovative and functional web products. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated. One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and our customers and serving our brands purpose, business missions and customer needs.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Experience in agile methodology and working closely with the immediate scrum team on a day-to-day basis
- Understanding of online and mobile usability best practices
- Be comfortable sketching or quickly mocking up and communicating design ideas
- Expert level skills in Adobe suite, Fireworks and other associated design tools
- Rock solid skills in graphic design, with an eye for typography, palette development, intuitive layout, and a pixel-level attention to detail
- Experience with marketing oriented communication and landing pages
- Experience with international audiences is a plus
- At least 2-3 years experience as an interaction designer
- Bachelors or higher degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science or related field
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere, with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups and to senior executives
- Must be a self-starter that can create schedules and define scope of work
- Proven ability of delivering high quality designs to customers
- Strong ability to communicate your designs vision
- Solid grasp of web design principles and a good understanding of front-end web technologies
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Must have 3+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Node JS is an added advantage
- Habitual of going deep into code even if it means exploring open source code
- An open source contributor
- Understand best practices of design and development, writing unit test cases
- Working experience on financial domain will be an added advantage
- Experience working with Git, Jira
- Proven ability to be a team player
- Must be proactive, self-directed, self-motivated, detailed, quick learner and organized
- Believe in “you build it you own it”
- Capability to learn new technologies, programming language and frameworks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Why Work With Us?
Broctagon, a forward-thinking company! We solve complex problems in Fintech domain, be it international spot forex trading or in the crypto space, with an array of cutting-edge technologies. An infinity of solutions for an infinity of needs!
With a firm belief that what’s best today can be made better tomorrow, we are growing fast, hunting consistently for talent, opportunities and innovation. Our company culture gives you the leeway of a startup, and seasoned experience of being pioneers in innovation and technology.
Being highly employee-centric, we are committed towards your personal growth, ensuring that your career graph is exponentially plotted, as you come on-board.
Having a strong presence in 5 countries, adds on to the cultural mix and all the fun that comes along.
If you have the attitude to push the boundaries of technology, we have the resources and tools to implement it. Let’s do it, together!
Come, join us!