Job Description :
As a Build Release Engineer you will act as key participant in coordinating all aspects of a release lifecycle including development and test activities and releases/deployment of code developed on multiple technologies through different environments (Development, QA, Staging & Production).And also need to provide Devops automation and Deployment of cloud based services.
- Ensure all servers are maintained to latest security standards, logs are monitored continuously, conduct disaster recovery tests and maintain updated documentation.
- Software deployment support in Development, QA, staging and production environments.
- Develop and design reusable components, code and document custom automation frameworks, maintain scripts and update as needed.
- High speed learning and staying abreast of technological changes. Introduce new ideas, tools, techniques, and technologies for the benefit of the business and its customers.
- Flexible in working on demand.
- Acting as a Gatekeeper to all environments including production, ensuring proper release procedures are followed.
- Actively participate in the establishment, improvement, documentation, communication and enforcement of configuration and change management processes for software systems.
DESIRED PROFILE :
- 3-5 Years of experience on Devops/Release Engineer/Build Engineer.
- Good working experience on Build script like ANT/Maven. Must have experience in developing automated scripts for the build tasks.
- Proficient working with Linux/Ubuntu/Centos operating system with AWS experience.
- Expose to any configuration management concept like Ansible/Puppet/Chef.
- Exposure on configuration & management of Defect tracking tool like JIRA.
- Strong Scripting skills in Python & Bash/Shell.
- Experience working on Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tool like Jenkins.
- Very Good experience in Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) with PHP/Angular JS/.net/mobile development and be able to work both independently and collaborate with other team members.
- Good Working Experience on Apache Web server.
- Exposure on Code Quality tool like Sonarqube & others.
- Experience on Docker.
- Experience on Performance optimization tool like Jmeter/Load Runner usage.
WHY WORK WITH US :
- We are growing fast and you’ll be given more opportunities.
- We pay handsomely bonuses quarterly if individual KPIs are met.
- We don’t believe in just thinking, we believe in implementing our ideas and seeing the impact it has on our clients.
- We will give you the tools to grow and exercise your expertise to make it a delightful experience for our clients.
- You get to make an impact every day.