Broctagon is hiring a HR Manager to help expand our team so that we can bring multiple new products to market with speed.
You will be playing the key role in hiring and retaining talents and be responsible for strategic staffing plan, compensation, benefits, employee relations and managing the employee life cycle.
You will also be working directly with our managing director and department leads to attract talents necessary for the success of our projects.
- Partner with management team to form a deep understanding of the product roadmaps and business needs to establish the human resource requirements of the organization in terms of recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that are aligned with our business strategy
- Create a culture that enables employees to perform in accordance with the company’s objectives
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing feedback as well as delivering key messages to employees in a clear, positive, and efficient manner
- Manage the recruitment and selection process for both local and remote teams, as well as freelancers and vendors; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Create and oversee an appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program; research and analyze trends to ensure we can attract and retain top talents
- Aid management in decision making supported by HR metric
- Actively understand government policies and seek out available subsidies and grants from relevant authorities
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements e.g. CPF, IRAS, MOM, NS, and all other government-related claims as well as administering work passes application/issuance/renewal/cancellation
- 2 years or more working experience as a HR Manager or HR Executive, preferably for a fintech startup
- Demonstrable and proven experience with Human Resources metrics and appraisal frameworks
- Experienced in selecting and managing remote teams, freelancers, and vendors
- People oriented, yet objective and results driven
- Ability to strategize and display leadership qualities
- Competent in building and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels throughout the organization
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- You should be keen on working within a start-up style environment, understanding the unique responsibility, creativity and flexibility that is required and the immense rewards that come with it
Quality Traits We Are Looking For
- Ambitious, self-driven and passionate about directly contributing to the growth of the company
- Dynamic and highly adaptable to business’s needs and priorities which are constantly shifting and evolving
- Possess the ability to multi-task and wear many hats if required
- Confident and able to display leadership qualities
- Strong lucid communicator with solid writing skills and a dynamic speaking ability
- Creative with a keen eye for details
- Proactive team player who enjoys working with other highly motivated individuals
- Professional and marketable with a favorable personality
If you are looking to make an impact and play a part in shaping the fintech industry, please send your CV to us and we will be in touch. Thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $58,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s or equivalent (Preferred)
- Human resources: 2 years (Preferred)
- Mandarin and English (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19