Are you someone who enjoys the thrill of finding the right talent? Have a strong curiosity about people, different cultures, and their motivations? Are you an HR generalist that has knowledge about recruitment, payroll, employee engagement, learning, and development?
If you are passionate and would like to play a key role in hiring and retaining talents and be responsible for strategic staffing, compensation, benefits, and employee relations and enjoy finding out what makes people tick, this role is for you.
You will partner with the sales team to help Broctagon build and maintain a strong branding across a wide range of offline and online marketing channels to enhance lead acquisition.
- Partner with the management team to form a deep understanding of the product roadmaps and business needs to establish the human resource requirements of the organization in terms of recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Talent is the key to success for a growing company. Formulate talent acquisition and retention strategies. Execute it with clear processes designed to bring in the best talent with a strong culture fit. Be data-driven and evolve our processes as you will be measured by results.
- This is a hands-on role. You will manage the full talent acquisition and selection process for both local and remote teams, as well as freelancers and vendors, sourcing candidates and coaching hiring managers in identifying and selecting talent, and collaborating with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies needed for each role.
- Create and oversee an appraisal performance management system that drives high performance and lead the administration of compensation and benefits programmes.
- Create a culture that enables employees to perform in accordance with the company’s objectives and nurture a positive working environment.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing feedback as well as delivering key messages to employees in a clear, positive, and efficient manner
- Provide strategic counsel to the leadership team on talent acquisition, management. development, and rewards. Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that are aligned with our business strategy; Aid management in decision making supported by HR metric;
- Manage onboarding and off-boarding processes.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program; research and analyze trends to ensure we can attract and retain top talents
- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements e.g. CPF, IRAS, MOM, NS, and all other government-related claims as well as administering work passes application/issuance/renewal/cancellation
- Actively understand government policies and seek out available subsidies and grants from relevant authorities
- 2 years or more working experience as an HR Manager or HR Executive, preferably for a fintech startup.
- Experienced in selecting and managing remote teams, freelancers, and vendor
- People-oriented, yet objective and results-driven
- Ability to strategize and display leadership qualities
- Competent in building and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels throughout the organization
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You should be keen on working within a start-up style environment, understanding the unique responsibility, creativity and flexibility that is required and the immense rewards that come with it
- Degree in Human Resources or relatedfield
Quality Traits We Are Looking For
- Ambitious, self-driven, and passionate about directly contributing to the growth of the company
- Dynamic and highly adaptable to business’s needs and priorities which are constantly shifting and evolving
- Possess the ability to multi-task and wear many hats if required
- Confident and able to display leadership qualities
- Strong lucid communicator with solid writing skills and a dynamic speaking ability
- Creative with a keen eye for details
- Proactive team player who enjoys working with other highly motivated individuals
- Professional and marketable with a favourable personality
If you are looking to make an impact and play a part in shaping the fintech industry, please send your CV and expected salary to us and we will be in touch.