Human Resource Manager
We are looking for a Human Resource Manager to design and implement strategies for recruiting and retaining talents.
You will be responsible for strategic staffing, compensation, benefits, and employee relations. If you enjoy the thrill of finding the right talents and have a strong curiosity about people and their motivations, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will secure our long-term growth by ensuring company attracts, hires, develops, and retains performing employees.
- Dress Code: Be comfortable at work with smart casual attire
- Location: Our highly accessible office located in the heart of the CBD
- Care: Comprehensive coverage on clinical, hospitalisation and wellness program
- Balance: Skip the peak hour rush and commute at flexible timings
- Flexibility: For two days a month, feel free to work from anywhere, even when full office routine returns
- Food: Well-stocked pantry for refueling throughout the day. Alcohol included
- Bonding: Go beyond colleagues through company bonding events held several times a year
- Continuous Growth: Half-yearly appraisals for consistent self-improvement and goal setting
- Dynamic Environment: Regional exposure in a sunrise industry with chances to visit and work across our global offices
- Fun and Lively Work Culture: Collaborate and communicate freely with our open-plan office workspace and flat hierarchy culture
- Have a deep understanding of the product roadmaps and business needs and strategy to establish the human resource requirements of the organization in terms of recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manage the full talent acquisition and selection process for both local and remote teams, as well as freelancers and vendors
- Create and oversee performance management system
- Uphold company culture
- Bridge management and employee relations
- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements
- Actively understand government policies and seek out available subsidies and grants from relevant authorities
- 2 years or more working experience as an HR Manager or HR Executive, preferably for a fintech startup.
- Experienced in selecting and managing remote teams, freelancers, and vendor
- People-oriented, yet objective and results-driven
- Competent in building and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels throughout the organization
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Keen on working within a start-up style environment
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
We Are Looking For
These traits are aligned with the 8 company values that all candidates are expected to embrace.
- Ownership – Share accountability for the business and be highly adaptable to the business’s needs and priorities which are constantly evolving
- Professionalism – Always conduct yourself well, knowledgeably and with a favorable attitude
- Challenge – Possess the ability to multi-task and wear many hats when required
- Integrity – Be a strong lucid communicator of accurate and true information
- Teamwork – Be a proactive team player who enjoys working with other highly motivated individuals
- Innovation – Be creative with a problem-solving aptitude
- Gratitude – Show appreciation generously and enjoy the journey
- One Company One Family – Acknowledge that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts and playing your role well is pivotal to the overall success of the family