If you live and breathe marketing and love a good challenge, let’s talk. Broctagon is looking for a versatile marketer who willcontribute toour inbound sales channel growth, with a primary focus on our latest flagship product -NEXUS 2.0, the industry’s first crypto STP engine.
Youwill work in the heart of the fintech and blockchain space and contribute directly to our company’s B2B marketing needs in the form of marketing campaignsand content creation.
You will partner with the sales team to help Broctagon build and maintain a strong branding across a wide range of offline and online marketing channels to enhance lead acquisition.
- Assist the team in the development of the overall integrated marketing campaigns and strategies to increase awareness about our company, products, and services, with a core emphasis on our flagship product NEXUS 2.0
- Support the Marketing Manager in delivering agreed activities
- Prepare marketing materials, from websites and pitch decks to hard copy brochures
- Manage campaign metrics and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Produce valuable and engaging content for publishing to attract and convert our target audience
- Manage website and marketing campaign development timelines including liaising across different departments
- Degree in Marketing or related field, with at least 2 years of working experience in marketing preferably in a relevant industry
- Possess the aptitude and attitude required to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin
- Knowledge of website analytics tools with demonstrable experience in SEO/SEM
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copywriting and witty communication
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and ability to quantity performance
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Share our passion, vision, and belief that NEXUS 2.0 can be a game-changer
- You should be keen on working within a start-up style environment, understanding the unique responsibility, creativity, and flexibility that is required and the immense rewards that come with it
Quality Traits We Are Looking For
- Ambitious, self-driven and passionate about directly contributing to the growth of the company
- Dynamic and highly adaptable to business’s needs and priorities which are constantly shifting and evolving
- Possess the ability to multi-task and wear many hats if required
- Confident and able to display leadership qualities
- Strong lucid communicator with solid writing skills
- Creative with a keen eye for details
- Proactive team player who enjoys working with other highly motivated individuals
- Professional and marketable with a favourablepersonality
If you are looking to make an impact and play a part in shaping the fintech industry, please send your CV and expected salary to us and we will be in touch.