We are looking for a Technical Product Manager with high degree of technical knowledge in Crypto Exchange to drive product initiatives from inception through executionon our latest flagship product – NEXUS 2.0. Technical Product Manager should have expertise in Crypto Exchange/ Forex Brokerage setup, maintenance, and operation. This is a unique opportunity for someone with vision to architect and manage an industry-changing platform that helps changing the way we deal with money. You will collaborate closely with Managing Director, Head of Sales, engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, and other cross-functional team members to ship remarkable features and products.
- Create and maintain the team’s roadmap, milestones, and dependencies with strategic priorities in mind
- Responsible for the P&L of the product. Collaborate with sales, marketing, customer success and support teams to ensure it make business goals, in terms of revenue, competitive advantage and customer satisfaction.
- Define features, write product specifications, facilitate user studies, iterate on feedback, help write test plans with QA, manage the backlog, and ultimately ship products/features in a timely manner
- Interview and interact with customers to build empathy, ensuring that their needs are met
- Prioritize initiatives and projects appropriately and weigh tradeoffs that must be made
- Perform market research and analysis
- Represent the team in communication with cross-functional teams
- 3+ years of product/project management experience or equivalent (preferably experience in operating Crypto exchanges/ Forex brokers)
- Experience shipping and iterating on successful Software or Financial products at scale.
- Demonstrated leadership with a focus on getting things done autonomously.
- The ability to collaborate well with designers and engineers.
- An analytical and data-driven work style
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and prioritization skills
- Able to communicate well in Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates and clients in view of business communications.
Quality Traits We Are Looking For
- Ambitious, self-driven and passionate about directly contributing to the growth of the company
- Dynamic and highly adaptable to business’s needs and priorities which are constantly shifting and evolving
- Possess the ability to multi-task and wear many hats if required
- Confident and able to display leadership qualities
- Strong lucid communicator with good writing skills
- Proactive team player who enjoys working with other highly motivated individuals
- Professional and marketable with a favorable personality
If you are looking to make an impact and play a part in shaping the fintech industry, please send your CV and expected salary to us and we will be in touch.