NEXUS 2.0 Technical Product Manager
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager with high degree of technical knowledge in Crypto Exchange to drive product initiatives from inception through execution on our latest flagship product – NEXUS 2.0. Technical Product Manager should have expertise in Crypto Exchange/ Forex Brokerage setup, maintenance, and operation.
This is a unique opportunity for someone with vision to architect and manage an industry-changing platform that helps changing the way we deal with money. You will collaborate closely with Managing Director, Head of Sales, Engineers, Designers, Analysts, Marketers, and other cross-functional team members to ship remarkable features and products.
- Dress Code: Be comfortable at work with smart casual attire
- Location: Our highly accessible office located in the heart of the CBD
- Care: Comprehensive coverage on clinical, hospitalisation and wellness program
- Balance: Skip the peak hour rush and commute at flexible timings
- Flexibility: For two days a month, feel free to work from anywhere, even when full office routine returns
- Food: Well-stocked pantry for refueling throughout the day. Alcohol included
- Bonding: Go beyond colleagues through company bonding events held several times a year
- Continuous Growth: Half-yearly appraisals for consistent self-improvement and goal setting
- Dynamic Environment: Regional exposure in a sunrise industry with chances to visit and work across our global offices
- Fun and Lively Work Culture: Collaborate and communicate freely with our open-plan office workspace and flat hierarchy culture
- Create and maintain the team’s roadmap, milestones, and dependencies with strategic priorities in mind
- Responsible for the P&L of the product. Collaborate with sales, marketing, customer success and support teams to ensure it make business goals, in terms of revenue, competitive advantage, and customer satisfaction.
- Define features, write product specifications, facilitate user studies, iterate on feedback, help write test plans with QA, manage the backlog, and ultimately ship products/features in a timely manner
- Interview and interact with customers to build empathy, ensuring that their needs are met
- Prioritize initiatives and projects appropriately and weigh tradeoffs that must be made
- Perform market research and analysis
- Application and server management, ensuring resources is optimized with high availability
- Represent the team in communication with cross-functional teams
- Utilize proprietary Nexus platform to provide market making services for clients.
- Develop and implement new algorithms to increase liquidity and profitability of market making.
- Advise clients and build orderbooks with healthy amount of liquidity and efficient spread.
- Create tools for data analysis of patterns.
- Preparation of daily P&L, exposure, and risk reports.
- 3+ years of product/ project management experience or equivalent (preferably experience in operating Crypto exchanges/ Forex brokers)
- Experience shipping and iterating on successful Software or Financial products at scale.
- The ability to collaborate well with designers and engineers.
- An analytical and data-driven work style
- Familiar with AWS Cloud Management Services
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization, and prioritization skills
- Able to communicate well in Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates and clients in view of business communications.
- Experience in market making for alt coins with own tools is required.
- Candidates with traditional background in a similar position within financial institutions will also be considered.
We Are Looking For
These traits are aligned with the 8 company values that all candidates are expected to embrace.
- Ownership – Share accountability for the business and be highly adaptable to the business’s needs and priorities which are constantly evolving
- Professionalism – Always conduct yourself well, knowledgeably and with a favorable attitude
- Challenge – Possess the ability to multi-task and wear many hats when required
- Integrity – Be a strong lucid communicator of accurate and true information
- Teamwork – Be a proactive team player who enjoys working with other highly motivated individuals
- Innovation – Be creative with a problem-solving aptitude
- Gratitude – Show appreciation generously and enjoy the journey
- One Company One Family – Acknowledge that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts and playing your role well is pivotal to the overall success of the family