If you like to design AWS infrastructure for engineers to build applications on top of it, you are the person we are looking for.
You will manage and automate our AWS services like IAM, VPC, Route 53, EC2, ECS, ECR, App Mesh, Cloud Map, Application Load Balancer, CloudFront, S3, RDS, SES, SQS, EventBridge, Lambda, Certificate Manager, WAF, Security Groups, Elastic Beanstalk and CloudWatch Alarm.
You will also have the opportunity to play multiple roles and needs to have a well-rounded knowledge of software development, scripting languages, and a background in designing web services in AWS. A key part of the role is championing and leading infrastructure as code.
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available.
- Maintain & keep up to date for Cloud infrastructures including application servers, database structures, code repositories and CI/CD tools, etc.
- Optimize cloudservice availability and regional accessibility.
- Stay on top of best practices to improve existing cloud solutions already in place.
- Develop solutions to measure application metrics such as response time, request rate, latency, and errors.
- Monitor key metrics and make sure service level objectives (SLOs) and service level agreement (SLA) is met. Implement monitoring & logging methodology for production environment to improve efficiency of issue solving.
- Make use of Infrastructure as Code to automate some deployment process.
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experienced with one or more Cloud Infra Providers like AWS, Azure, AliCloud, etc
- Strong understanding of how to secure cloud environments and meet compliance requirements
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Proven track record of managing cloud environments for complex mission-critical systems in microservice architecture.
- Proven experience with managing Git repository & managing CICD tools.
- Hands-on experience creating Docker deployment pipeline for microservices
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Hands-on experience writing infrastructure as code such as Terraform
- Experience with designing and maintaining scalable SaaS product
- Experience building APIs in NodeJS
- Previous startup experience
Quality Traits We Are Looking For
- Ambitious, self-drivenand passionate about directly contributing to the growth of the company
- Dynamic and highly adaptable to business’s needs and priorities which are constantly shifting and evolving
- Possess the ability to multi-task and wear many hats if required
- Personalitythat exudes confidence
- Strong lucid communicator with solid writing skills and a dynamic speaking ability
- Proactive team player who enjoys working with other highly motivated individuals
- Professional and marketable with a favourable personality
If you are looking to make an impact and play a part in shaping the fintech industry, please send your CV and expected salary to us and we will be in touch.