Broctagon works closely with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to create ultra-scalable, highly reliable, and secure systems on the cloud, providing the best user experience for our clients.
We are looking for skilled and motivated people that are highly enthusiastic about web technologies. Join us and learn how we build state-of-the-art web platforms for users globally, spanning over 50 countries. You will have the opportunity to experiment with different cutting-edge and emerging technologies to create disruptive innovations.
1. Architect and implement complex front-end web applications.
2. Build modular and reusable components and features.
3. Continuously work to improve front-end designs and implementation processes in order to increase quality and efficiency.
4. Optimize code to improve scalability, reliability, security and performance of the web applications.
5. Collaborate with product manager, designer and software engineering teams to deliver the best user experience.
1. Strong problem-solving skills
3. Proficiency in at least one modern web front-end development libraries (AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS)
4. Proven track record of delivering projects with solid user experience
5. Experience in building data-driven web applications by consuming RESTful APIs
6. Understand clean coding practices
1. Proficiency in VueJS and Quasar Framework
2. Mobile App Development Experience
3. Experience building APIs in NodeJS
4. Experience working on AWS
5. Experience working on NoSQL and SQL Databases (MongoDB and MySQL)
Suitable candidates will be considered for Full-Stack Software Engineer position.
Quality Traits We Are Looking For
- Ambitious, self-driven and passionate about directly contributing to the growth of the company
- Dynamic and highly adaptable to business’s needs and priorities which are constantly shifting and evolving
- Possess the ability to multi-task and wear many hats if required
- Confident and able to display leadership qualities
- Creative with a keen eye for details
- Proactive team player who enjoys working with other highly motivated individuals
In addition to a competitive salary package with Annual Wage Supplement (AWS) and Variable Bonuses, you will also enjoy the following perks working at Broctagon:
- Dress Code: Be comfortable at work with smart casual attire
- Location: Our highly accessible central office location right in the heart of the CBD
- Love & Care: Comprehensive coverage on clinical, hospitalization, and wellness program
- Balance: Skip the peak hour rush and commute at flexible timings
- Flexibility: For two days a month, feel free to work from anywhere, even when full office routine returns
- Food: Well-stocked pantry for refueling throughout the day. Alcohol included
- Bonding: Go beyond colleagues through company bonding events held several times a year
- Continuous Growth: Half-yearly appraisals for consistent self-improvement and goal setting
- Dynamic Environment: Regional exposure in an ever-evolving global industry with chances to visit and work across our global offices
- Fun and Lively Work Culture: Collaborate and communicate freely with our open-plan office workspace and flat hierarchy culture
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Professional development
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- Front End Developer: 2 years (Required)
- AWS Cloud: 1 year (Preferred)
- Singapore (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19