- [CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE WORK PASSES NEED NOT APPLY]
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Responsible for driving the firm’s new business sales effort globally from all sources.
- Act as the client advocate and point-of-contact for clients. Manage, build and establish relationships with relevant parties appropriately.
- Foster strong relationships with key decision-makers at target accounts.
- Meet all quotas / KPI for sales.
- Liaise closely with the regional team for issues related to client account setup and on-going support.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients
- Building of brand awareness
- Building key accounts partners and identify potential clients
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with 5 years of relevant experience in Forex or Blockchain sales
- Candidates with a background in the Forex or Blockchain industry.
- Strong proficiency in English and Mandarin. Candidate, have to liaise with Mandarin-speaking customers and associates.
- Strong problem-solving skills to support continuous improvement activities with proven methodologies.
- Highly motivated and self-driven.
- Willingness to travel regularly for events and conferences.
Quality Traits We Are Looking For
- Ambitious, self-driven, and passionate about directly contributing to the growth of the company
- Dynamic and highly adaptable to business’s needs and priorities which are constantly shifting and evolving
- Possess the ability to multi-task and wear many hats if required
- Confident and able to display leadership qualities
- Strong lucid communicator with solid writing skills and a dynamic speaking ability
- Creative with a keen eye for details
- Proactive team player who enjoys working with other highly motivated individuals
- Professional and marketable with a favorable personality
At Broctagon Fintech Group, we seek highly committed individuals who are keen on working within a start-up style environment, understanding the unique responsibility, creativity and flexibility that is required and the immense rewards that come with building the company together with us.
In addition to a competitive salary package with Annual Wage Supplement (AWS) and Variable Bonuses, you will also enjoy the following perks working at Broctagon:
- Dress Code: Be comfortable at work with smart casual attire
- Location : Our highly accessible central office location right in the heart of the CBD
- Love & Care : Comprehensive coverage on clinical, hospitalisation and wellness program
- Balance : Skip the peak hour rush and commute at flexible timings
- Flexibility : For two days a month, feel free to work from anywhere, even when full office routine returns
- Food : Well-stocked pantry for refueling throughout the day. Alcohol included
- Bonding : Go beyond colleagues through company bonding events held several times a year
- Continuous Growth : Half-yearly appraisals for consistent self-improvement and goal setting
- Dynamic Environment : Regional exposure in an ever-evolving global industry with chances to visit and work across our global offices
- Fun and Lively Work Culture : Collaborate and communicate freely with our open-plan office workspace and flat hierarchy culture