System Administrator (Forex)
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of something big, what our company has to offer is the right place. We’re looking for people who enjoy the challenge of being involved in multiple projects and working with others to achieve common goals. We are looking for a highly skilled system administrator to join our team.
We promote individual ownership of projects and tasks. We believe that every challenge or achievement in your career is important to you – because it belongs to you.
You will collaborate closely with the CTO, Managing Director, Head of Sales, engineers, marketers, and other cross-functional team members to ship remarkable features and products.
- Dress Code: Be comfortable at work with smart casual attire
- Location: Our highly accessible office located in the heart of the CBD
- Care: Comprehensive coverage on clinical, hospitalisation and wellness program
- Balance: Skip the peak hour rush and commute at flexible timings
- Flexibility: For two days a month, feel free to work from anywhere, even when full office routine returns
- Food: Well-stocked pantry for refueling throughout the day. Alcohol included
- Bonding: Go beyond colleagues through company bonding events held several times a year
- Continuous Growth: Half-yearly appraisals for consistent self-improvement and goal setting
- Dynamic Environment: Regional exposure in a sunrise industry with chances to visit and work across our global offices
- Fun and Lively Work Culture: Collaborate and communicate freely with our open-plan office workspace and flat hierarchy culture
- Ensure continuous smooth operation and support on Trading platform Metaquotes MT4, MT5, cTrader. (Training is provided)
- Install, configure, setup, maintain trading platform and products on AWS and other cloud providers
- Manage customer order routing configuration to different brokers, troubleshooting order/trade related issues, facilitate clients to coordinate between vendor and exchange
- Managing system upgrades, document processes and providing technical support for users
- Monitor system performance, availability, backup/restore and continuity of trading platforms, systems & software
- Performing routine application and security audits of the trading platform systems and servers
- Working closely with our risk team and other stakeholders for resolving issues related to the trading platforms, systems and software.
- Solve complex system issues / problems through in-depth evaluation of business process, systems and industry standards and recommend solutions
- Perform requirements gathering with stakeholders and translate their process specific needs to System and flow Requirements
- Ensuring that works are delivered on time, meet business & technical requirements and are within the agreed budget
- Continuous improvement on system infrastructure and operational best practice
- Manage the product backlog through continuous prioritization
- Discussing technical solutions with business and projects team, and providing innovative new ideas to solutions
- At least 2 years of working experience as a system administrator from maintenance, trading, post trade processes and monitoring of systems
- Business initiatives will be numerous and evolving, candidate must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adaptive.
- Strong proficiency in English, and able to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates and clients in view of business communications
- Proactive and efficient with strong organisational skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Preferred to have working experience in Futures, FX and CFD trading.
- Good knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and setup of any kinds. AWS, Azure, Aliyun or similar relevant knowledge
- Strong IT background with basic knowledge of network, domains, application connections, SQL queries and network monitoring tools
- Able to commit to shift work and cold standby on weekend (with allowance)
- Keen on working within a start-up style environment
We Are Looking For
These traits are aligned with the 8 company values that all candidates are expected to embrace.
- Ownership – Share accountability for the business and be highly adaptable to the business’s needs and priorities which are constantly evolving
- Professionalism – Always conduct yourself well, knowledgeably and with a favorable attitude
- Challenge – Possess the ability to multi-task and wear many hats when required
- Integrity – Be a strong lucid communicator of accurate and true information
- Teamwork – Be a proactive team player who enjoys working with other highly motivated individuals
- Innovation – Be creative with a problem-solving aptitude
- Gratitude – Show appreciation generously and enjoy the journey
- One Company One Family – Acknowledge that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts and playing your role well is pivotal to the overall success of the family