Do you have deep expertise in designing, developing, implementing, and running mission-critical systems for workloads including high-performance transaction processing in the Fintech industry? Do you want to have an impact on the development and use of new technologies and frameworks on top of AWS?
Broctagon is searching for an innovative and motivated Technical Product Manager to lead a technical team locally in Singapore and remotely to bring new products to market with speed. You will work closely with a Head of CRM to guide our product strategy, responsible for solution architecture, DevOps, application development, and communicate broadly with multiple functional groups and stakeholders.
You will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation and proposal to management, build consensus across different stakeholders. Lead technology decision, remove blockers, guidance, best practices to the developers in technical stacks, performance, security, and architecture design to help identify, prioritize and create opportunities from ideation to launch.
You will have the opportunity to experiment with different cutting-edge and emerging technologies to create disruptive innovations.
- Able to display strong leadership to the technical team, responsible for the team’s efficient and high-quality completion of tasks
- Being able to mentor the team in AWS microservices architecture, software development, coding best practices, delivering complex projects using AWS native services
- Work closely with Head of CRM to understand user needs. Articulate clearly in a PRD that can help the developers to stay on track
- Define product vision and create an execution plan to bring it to life. Fully own the strategic roadmap, from creation to implementation, to measuring success.
- Responsible for solution architecture, tech discovery, DevOps, implementation, and maintenance of the product.
- Work closely with different stakeholders to ensure product yields maximum returns and acquisition
- Deeply understand our customer base to build the best tool to serve creators. Stay up to date on market trends, creator needs and opportunities.
- Research new services and features launched by AWS, as well as staying on top of best practices to improve existing AWS solutions already in place
- Define and implement processes that allow engineers to bring the most value to our customers, leading to a delightful overall customer experience.
- Establish metrics to measure the team’s effectiveness and drive improvements.
- Implement best practices and able to hands-on for development, product testing.
- Manage the product backlog through continuous prioritization
- Min. 2 years of experience working as a Technical Lead at a software company
- Experienced in large scale development and project management
- Possess people leadership and technical coaching skills
- Experienced in hiring and managing remote team, freelancer and external vendor
- Played a lead role in at least 3 SaaS project and can detail how their product significantly impacted customer and company growth
- Ability to articulate a structured product management and launch framework
- Has managed a product that has launched multiple iterations quickly and with meaningful results
- Loves to showcase advanced technology to different stakeholders
- Wants to work on a team with other high-performing peers
- Be an expert in using metrics to make decisions and drive direction
- Be autonomous, self-driven
- Experience with roadmap prioritization in an Agile environment (Scrum, sprints)
- Problem-solving and analytical experience
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks. Demonstrated knowledge of project management concepts and techniques required
- Must have the ability to make decisions and recommendations on technology strategies
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders in sales, marketing and other business areas as well as with technical teams
- Creative and comfortable with ambiguity, exploration, and iteration under pressure
- Empathy for our users and ability to balance the roadmap across internal and customer personas
- Competent in Agile development methodology and Practices
- Use of CI/CD in life-cycle
- Ability to analyze data and articulate user hypotheses in terms of objective measures, and project KPI impact of new features
- Deep technical knowledge in API development using REST JSON/ XML security standard (e.g. OAUTH2), AWS serverless and microservices architecture
- Preferably AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
Expected Start Date: 21/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Professional development
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Technical Lead: 2 years (Required)
- AWS Cloud: 1 year (Required)
- Singapore (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings