We are looking for a competitive and result-driven Junior Sales to help build up our business activities.
You will be responsible for all sales duties, from generating leads to closing sales. If you have excellent communication skills and enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes with prospecting and eventually onboarding new clients, we’d love to meet you.
Your goal is to help us surpass business expectations and contribute to the company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Dress Code: Be comfortable at work with smart casual attire
- Location: Our highly accessible office located in the heart of the CBD
- Care: Comprehensive coverage on clinical, hospitalisation and wellness program
- Balance: Skip the peak hour rush and commute at flexible timings
- Flexibility: For two days a month, feel free to work from anywhere, even when full office routine returns
- Food: Well-stocked pantry for refueling throughout the day. Alcohol included
- Bonding: Go beyond colleagues through company bonding events held several times a year
- Continuous Growth: Half-yearly appraisals for consistent self-improvement and goal setting
- Dynamic Environment: Regional exposure in a sunrise industry with chances to visit and work across our global offices
- Fun and Lively Work Culture: Collaborate and communicate freely with our open-plan office workspace and flat hierarchy culture
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Collaborate with the designated senior sales to close the deal.
- Responsible for driving the firm’s new business sales effort globally from all sources.
- Act as the client advocate and point-of-contact for clients. Manage, build, and establish relationships with relevant parties appropriately.
- Foster strong relationships with key decision-makers at target accounts.
- Meet all quotas / KPIs for sales.
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
- Liaise closely with the regional team for issues related to client account setup and on-going support.
- Candidates with a background in the Forex or Blockchain industry will be an advantage.
- Strong proficiency in English and Mandarin. Candidates have to liaise with Mandarin-speaking customers and associates.
- Strong problem-solving skills to support continuous improvement activities with proven methodologies.
- Highly motivated and self-driven.
- Willingness to travel regularly for events and conferences.
- Candidates without prior experience may apply.
We Are Looking For
These traits are aligned with the 8 company values that all candidates are expected to embrace.
- Ownership – Share accountability for the business and be highly adaptable to the business’s needs and priorities which are constantly evolving
- Professionalism – Always conduct yourself well, knowledgeably and with a favorable attitude
- Challenge – Possess the ability to multi-task and wear many hats when required
- Integrity – Be a strong lucid communicator of accurate and true information
- Teamwork – Be a proactive team player who enjoys working with other highly motivated individuals
- Innovation – Be creative with a problem-solving aptitude
- Gratitude – Show appreciation generously and enjoy the journey
- One Company One Family – Acknowledge that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts and playing your role well is pivotal to the overall success of the family