AXIS CRM V3.16.0 – Update Log
In this latest update, we have enhanced the modular design of permissions management as well as registration flow.
- Brokers now have the option to include KYC as part of the account registration process for a more streamlined client experience.
- Instead of having KYC as a separate step after the account is registered, this new feature when enabled, will make registration and KYC submission into a one-step process.
- Brokers will be able to better handle commissions-related permissions for their administrators roles.
- The [Read Commissions Schemes] parameter under the [Commissions] menu is no longer directly tied to [Read Client Scheme] and [Update Client Scheme] under the [Client] menu.
- This means that administrative roles can be further segmented with the flexibility to see only specific commission settings based on broker requirements.
About Broctagon Fintech Group
Broctagon Fintech Group is a leading multi-asset liquidity and full suite FX technology provider headquartered in Singapore with over 15 years of established global presence in Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, Cyprus, Thailand, and China. We specialize in performance-driven and bespoke solutions, serving clients across more than 500 countries with our liquidity aggregator technology, brokerage, and exchange solutions suite, as well as enterprise blockchain development.