In this latest update, we have enhanced the modular design of permissions management as well as registration flow.
- Brokers now have the option to include KYC as part of the account registration process for a more streamlined client experience.
- Instead of having KYC as a separate step after the account is registered, this new feature when enabled, will make registration and KYC submission into a one-step process.
- Brokers will be able to better handle commissions-related permissions for their administrators roles.
- The [Read Commissions Schemes] parameter under the [Commissions] menu is no longer directly tied to [Read Client Scheme] and [Update Client Scheme] under the [Client] menu.
- This means that administrative roles can be further segmented with the flexibility to see only specific commission settings based on broker requirements.