We are excited to launch a new version of our Brokerage CRM, AXIS v5.0.
In this brand-new upgrade, we tapped on the experience having served hundreds of brokers, to rollout a multitude of optimizations and customizations that address the common pain points of brokerages, allowing them to have enhanced control over client data with increased customizability, flexibility, and efficiency.
- Client settings have been optimized so that referral network integrity remains intact even when multiple changes are made to individual traders/IBs. A trader’s tier now remains the same even if his IB is deleted or moved to another position in the same referral tree. This allows for greater business flexibility when dealing with dynamic changes in IBs and referral networks.
- We have improved the workflow of binding and unbinding trading accounts by adding the option to do so more conveniently in multiple areas:
- Admins can now create, bind and unbind a trading account in the “client details page”.
- Admins can now unbind a trading account in the “clients’ list page”.
- A ‘To-Do’ list has been added to the ‘Approvals’ section, to enable admins to view and manage pending requests more systematically and effectively.
- Admins can approve or reject requests in batches.
- Data permissions for trader registration approval have also been refined
- Permissions are now granted according to registered trader and registered owner
- A new optional field, ‘Nationality’, has been added to trader registration details. This will add another option to filtering for better business insights
- To reduce the number of actions required by admins, the option to create and bind a new account simultaneously has been added, during the process of approving an IB registration request.
- For transfer settings that are set to be automatically approved, exceptions can now be added for certain account types.
- More control and flexibility have been added to admin management. Admins can choose to install a new application, ‘Multi-Level Approval’.
- Upon installation, this allows admins to assign and create tiered approval levels for different approval processes.
- For an even more detailed reports history, partially-closed orders will now also be displayed in the MT5 trade history report.
Report filtering functions have been refined to make client data more easily accessible.
- Reports filtering can now include symbol groups. This is applied to the following areas:
- Admin Portal ➝ Reports ➝ CRM Reports ➝ Fixed Commissions
- Admin Portal ➝ Reports ➝ CRM Reports ➝ Flexible Commissions
- Admin Portal ➝ Reports ➝ MT Reports ➝ Trade History
- Admin Portal ➝ Reports ➝ MT Reports ➝ Open Positions
- Admin Portal ➝ Reports ➝ MT Reports ➝ Pending Orders
- Reports can also be filtered by nationality. This is applied to the following areas:
- Admin Portal ➝ Reports ➝ CRM Reports ➝ Transactions
- Report filters have been refined to include the parameter ‘or’.
- Admins can now click the page number index to view a specific page in the ‘Comprehensive Account Report’.
- Commission records marked as ‘failed’ can now be deleted.
- Report downloads have also undergone optimization in the following sections:
- Back Office ➝ Clients ➝ Trading Accounts
- Back Office ➝ Clients ➝ Wallet
- Back Office ➝ Approval ➝ Deposit
- Back Office ➝ Approval ➝ Withdrawal
- Back Office ➝ Reports ➝ CRM Reports ➝ Fixed Commissions
- Back Office ➝ Reports ➝ CRM Reports ➝ Flexible Commissions
- Back Office ➝ Reports ➝ MT Reports ➝ Trade History
- Back Office ➝ Reports ➝ MT Reports ➝ Open Positions
- Back Office ➝ Reports ➝ MT Reports ➝ Pending Orders
- Back Office ➝ Reports ➝ MT Reports ➝ Comprehensive Account Report
- Client Portal-Referral ➝ Clients’ Reports ➝ Trade History
- Client Portal-Referral ➝ Clients’ Reports ➝ Open Positions
- Client Portal-Referral ➝ Clients’ Reports ➝ Pending Orders
- Client Portal-Referral ➝ Clients’ Reports ➝ Fixed Commissions
- Client Portal-Referral ➝ Clients’ Reports ➝ Flexible Commissions
- Client Portal-Referral ➝ Clients’ Reports ➝ Comprehensive Account Report
- Client Portal-Reports ➝ Trade History
- Client Portal-Reports ➝ Open Positions
- Client Portal-Reports ➝ Pending Orders
Deposit and Withdrawal
- Online deposit payment settings can now be more tailored to user preferences. Maximum total deposit can be set and defined for a specific time period.
- Admins now have greater control over client deposit specifications. They can input the number of decimal places they would like to accept for each payment currency.
- Admins now have new custom fields in the withdrawal box. Field type now supports document upload.
- Admins now have greater control over client withdrawal functions to streamline their business processes:
- Daily withdrawal time zones and period can now be set.
- Admins can choose whether to display the exchange rate, the conversion calculation formula and its corresponding conversion fee during client withdrawal.
- The comment box in the deposit and withdrawal section of the trading account can now support special characters, such as Chinese characters.
- User management and permissions can now be set via the following:
- Super admin: This user role can view all admins in the company
- All Downlines: This user role can view all users that are a tier below them.
- Direct Downline: This user role can only view their own direct downlines
- Permissions for viewing of commission is now more refined. Admin can choose to check or uncheck the following new fields for different roles and user groups:
- Commission Statistics
- Fixed Commission Report
- Flexible Commission Report
- For a better overview of admin user hierarchy, the organizational structure of admins can now be viewed under:
- Settings ➝ Back Office ➝ User ➝ User Management
- Back-office users can be divided into different teams for more optimized management
- The following buttons and its corresponding functions have been added:
- ‘Data Permissions’ have been added in ‘Dashboard’
- ‘Permission Control’ have been added to ‘PSP settings’
- ‘Field Access Settings’ in ‘Roles’
- Admins can now restrict promotions links to certain user groups via a ‘Restricted User List’.
- Admins now have the option to trigger promotion links during the following events:
- IB promotes trader
- IB promotes IB
- Trader promotes trader
- Trader promotes IB
Security has been enhanced to identify remote logins and flag possible phishing attempts. When a user’s IP address during login is different than a previous session, a pop-up and email notification will be sent to notify the user.
The filter settings in wallet management are now more sophisticated. Details in the clients’ wallet can now be sorted by these new fields:
- ‘Total Balance’
- ‘Pending Withdrawal’
- ‘Available Balance’