MT5 Report Server
MetaTrader 5 ranks as one of the world’s most popular trading platforms with its intuitive interface, stable trading environment and multitude of trading features and indicators.
With our expertise and talented team of engineers, Broctagon empowers MT5 Brokers with our custom applications and plugins that enhances platform functionalities and performance.
What does MT5 Report Server Application (RSA) do?
How it Works?
Broctagon’s MetaTrader 5 Report Server Application is a tool for real-time replication of trade server in databases (DB).
This is extremely useful for MT5 Brokers, typically White Labels, that need to generate their own reports with their own set of data.
What it Does?
Broctagon’s MetaTrader 5 Report Server Application enables MT5 Brokers:
- to stop using MetaTrader API for the generation of reports, directly referring to DB for data, thus reducing server load.
- to partially or fully stop using web services substituting reference to a database for real time data.
- to enable more flexible DB requests that permit receiving any data;
- to use any programming language for gaining access to data in a database.
How can MT5 RSA help your Broker?
Whether you are a MT5 main label or white label, the MT5 RSA brings direct solutions that can empower your business to the next level.
For MT5 Main Labels
Under existing infrastructure, all your White Labels are sharing one Database. However, any White Label that require 3rd party integration will require Database access.
Besides creating additional load on the server, providing segregated access to one White Label will not be possible.
With RSA, every of your White Label will have segregated access to their own Database.
This means your White Label will be able to do any 3rd party integration such as CRM or Risk Management without compromising the security and privacy of your Data or that of your other White Labels.
With RSA, your MT5 White Labelling business will have an edge over competitors as your clients have an unprecedented technological flexibility to be outstanding Brokers with greater functionalities.
For MT5 White Labels
Under existing infrastructure, it is impossible for Report Server synchronization as Main Labels will not be willing to provide White Labels access to the entire Database.
Therefore, White Labels are unable to perform any 3rd party integrations to enhance their services.
With RSA, so long as the White Labels have MT5 Manager access, they will be able to get Report Server Synchronization.
Any 3rd party integrations will now be possible for White Labels.
With RSA, as a MT5 White Label Broker, you can now perform any 3rd party
integrations easily so that your Broker can be ahead of competition.
MT5 Report Server Application (RSA) Setup
Recreating the flexibility of MT4 Report Server
With Broctagon’s MT5 RSA, your MT5 trade server will function similarly to the MT4 report server, giving full flexibility to every White Label.
The setup is simple and only requires the following:
MT5 Manager Details
MT5 RSA Infrastructure
Using Broctagon’s MetaTrader 5 Report Server and accessing data in DB permits considerably diminish the load on a trade server and minimize the traffic. This component will be useful for brokers for the development of their own reports and systems for analysing trades.
If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to speak to our friendly team.
What is required to setup MT5 RSA?
Setting up the MT5 RSA is a quick process. All we require are:
- MT5 Manager Details: To set up MT5 RSA and receive data from the MT5 Main Server, you will need to provide the MT5 Manager Details. This information is essential to establish a secure connection between your MT5 server and the RSA application.
- Database: Your database will play a critical role in the synchronization of data from the MT5 server. It is important to ensure that your database is properly configured and optimized to handle the volume of data that will be generated by the server.
If you choose to have us host the database, we recommend using MongoDB, which is a high-performance, scalable, and flexible NoSQL database management system. With its ability to store and manage large volumes of structured and unstructured data, MongoDB can effectively handle the high volume of data generated by the MT5 server.
We can help to set up your Database for this application.
- Windows Server: To host the RSA application, we will need to set up a Windows Server at our end. This server will meet the minimum system requirements specified by the RSA application, and will be configured to provide optimal performance and stability for the application. There will be no additional fees for the Windows Server.