Automated Market Making & Risk Management System
Automated Market Maker
Aggregated order books are streamed into your exchange via the integrated NEXUS Link Module. The Core Module allows your exchange to determine how matched orders are cleared. When a streamed order is matched with a local order, it can be hedged out through STP or warehoused for profit-booking.
Exposure Risk Management System
The entire order clearing process is fully automated by an FX-grade net position monitoring system based on your pre-set risk parameters.
Advantages to Your Exchange
In addition to your local order books, equip your exchange
with multiple order clearing methods through NEXUS.
- More transaction volume and revenue for streaming and matching orders beyond your local order book
- Higher profitability and lower risk with the choice of hedging or warehousing
Dynamic Risk Hedging
Toggle between a hybrid of STP and warehousing based on conditional triggers
- Pre-determine your exposure and mitigate risk from sudden market changes
- Fully automated execution
NEXUS works on a SaaS infrastructure where exchanges retain full internal control
- No external market maker limitations or response delay
- In-built parameter settings for intuitive implementation
- Hybrid managed services available
Market Making Order Flow
In addition to top Crypto Exchanges, the NEXUS 2.0 liquidity aggregator is also connected to Prime Brokers.
FX & Crypto CFD Liquidity for Brokers and Financial Institutions (including Metals, Commodities, Shares, Indices)
Spot Crypto Liquidity, Order book and STP for Crypto Exchanges
Pricing Engine for Crypto OTC
NEXUS is capable of processing >100,000 orders/sec with strict price/time priority matching algorithms
NEXUS is connected to upstream exchanges through direct leased lines for low latency robust execution
We can connect to any exchange your token is listed on
Our API-agnostic infrastructure allows us to integrate with zero inertia within a fast turnaround time averaging 4 Days.
NEXUS 2.0 Crypto Liquidity Suite
& STP Engine
& Risk Management