In this latest update, we have focused a lot more on quality-of-life updates to ensure greater efficiency, better user experience, and a clearer audit processes for our brokers.
- [Comprehensive Account Report] now reflects total data in sheet in their respective columns.
- [Client Portal] now includes the option of advanced filtering. You can now sort your Client’s Report based on parameters such as Transaction/Account Capital/Trade History/Open Positions/ Pending Orders/ Fixed Commissions/Flexible Commissions.
- KYC details such as place of residence, address, and zip code will now be synchronized with the MT4 and MT5 platforms.
- Flexible commission structures are now supported. Given this update, brokers will now be able to drag-and-drop modules onto individual users within the [Commissions] menu.
Deposit & Withdrawal
- Your clients can now submit multiple withdrawal requests.
- You can now opt to send a notification email to your clients whenever you manually process a transaction. This function is set to off by default. Changes will be remembered and applied on future transactions.
- Fixed an issue where administrators were able to cancel notifications to pre-set backoffice users. The developers will continue to monitor and optimise this function – it may not be displayed in future updates.
- Leverage can now be individually set for each server.
- Rich Text entry boxes now supports the insertion of pictures. This applies to all modules that have Rich Text entry boxes, such as email templates and email sending.