AXIS CRM V3.14.0 – Update Log
In this latest update, we have focused a lot more on quality-of-life updates to ensure greater efficiency, better user experience, and a clearer audit processes for our brokers.
- [Comprehensive Account Report] now reflects total data in sheet in their respective columns.
- [Client Portal] now includes the option of advanced filtering. You can now sort your Client’s Report based on parameters such as Transaction/Account Capital/Trade History/Open Positions/ Pending Orders/ Fixed Commissions/Flexible Commissions.
- KYC details such as place of residence, address, and zip code will now be synchronized with the MT4 and MT5 platforms.
- Flexible commission structures are now supported. Given this update, brokers will now be able to drag-and-drop modules onto individual users within the [Commissions] menu.
Deposit & Withdrawal
- Your clients can now submit multiple withdrawal requests.
- You can now opt to send a notification email to your clients whenever you manually process a transaction. This function is set to off by default. Changes will be remembered and applied on future transactions.
- Fixed an issue where administrators were able to cancel notifications to pre-set backoffice users. The developers will continue to monitor and optimise this function – it may not be displayed in future updates.
- Leverage can now be individually set for each server.
- Rich Text entry boxes now supports the insertion of pictures. This applies to all modules that have Rich Text entry boxes, such as email templates and email sending.
About Broctagon Fintech Group
Broctagon Fintech Group is a leading multi-asset liquidity and full suite FX technology provider headquartered in Singapore with over 15 years of established global presence in Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, Cyprus, Thailand, and China. We specialize in performance-driven and bespoke solutions, serving clients across more than 500 countries with our liquidity aggregator technology, brokerage, and exchange solutions suite, as well as enterprise blockchain development.